Scheduling Social Media Posts
Rilo's Content Publisher allows you to schedule and plan social media posts ahead of time, and publish them across all of your social media platforms. That way, you can focus on creating amazing content and let Rilo do the publishing for you automatically.
Posts can be scheduled for any time in the future and there's not limit to how many posts can be published. To schedule social media posts in the Content Publisher, follow these steps:
- From your Home page, click on the "Publish" button for the brand that you'd like to post with
- On the Content Publisher page, click the "Create Post" button on the bottom of the page
- In the Content Creator window, you'll see all of the eligible social media accounts that you've connected to Rilo. Click as many platforms as you'd like to create posts for multiple accounts at the same time.
- Under the "When to post" options, click "Later" to create a scheduled post
- Click on the date and time fields to set a time for your post to be published. Make sure to check your time zone settings so that your post is published correctly. Learn more about time zone settings here.
- Add text and media for each platform that you'd like to publish to
- Once your date is set and your post content looks good, click "Add to Queue"
Scheduled posts will show up on the Content Queue calendar where you can review, edit, or deleted posts. On the day and time your posts are scheduled to go out, Rilo will publish them directly to your social media accounts for you. You confirm the posts have been published because they'll not longer show up on the Content Queue and will be live on your social media accounts. If there was a publishing error for any scheduled post, you'll receive an email notification and the post will show on the Content Queue with a "Failed" tag.