Customizing Date Ranges
Each Rilo dashboard has a range selector at the top or the page which allows you to customize the data set you're currently viewing. By default, your dashboard will show the most recent data available. You can also select a preset time range like weekly or monthly, or choose a completely custom range. For each option, Rilo will pull data for that date range and automatically compare it with the previous time period.
To set the current date range view for a dashboard:
- Click the range selector at the top of your dashboard
- Click either "Weekly", "Monthly", or "Custom" from the dropdown menu
- When choosing a custom range, select a Start Date and End Date to view, then click "GO"
To set a dashboard's default date range:
- Click the gear icon at the top right of your dashboard
- Select either "Weekly" or "Monthly" from the dropdown menu
- Weekly - Shows the most recent 7 days of data
- Monthly - Shows the most recent 30 days of data
- Click Save