Automate Social Media Posts With Rilo's Content PublisherRilo News | Nov 28, 2018
Bring your entire marketing strategy together with social media posting and scheduling in Rilo's new Content Publisher! Now you can plan and build a social media strategy and post to all of your social media accounts, right from a single Rilo dashboard.
All Rilo plans now come with the new Content Publisher in addition to automated marketing analytics. Link marketing accounts for any brand you manage and you'll be able to instantly analyze marketing performance and publish content with Rilo all from a single account. There's no limit to how many social media platforms you can link to a single Rilo brand.
Content Publisher can post to either a single account or multiple accounts simultaneously. You can also choose to publish immediately or schedule posts to go out at any time in the future and Rilo will send them for you. Currently, Rilo Content Publisher supports posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, with Instagram coming soon.
By managing social media posting through Rilo, you can lose the spreadsheets and calendars, saving precious time and get back to focusing on creating great content. Once accounts are linked, there's no need to switch from platform to platform in order to get your posts out. Set up all your posting through the new Content Publisher and Rilo will take care of the posting for you.
To get started with social media posting on Rilo, simply visit your dashboard home page and follow these steps:
- Click the "Publish" button on the brand you'd like to post to (if you don't have any accounts linked to Rilo yet, you'll need to click the "Link Accounts" button first).
- On the Content Queue page, you'll see a calendar of currently scheduled posts. To create a new one, click the "Create Post" button at the bottom of the page.
- In the Content Composer window, click the social media accounts you'd like to use. You can post to a single one, or all of them at once.
- Choose whether you'd like to post Now or Later with the scheduling toggle buttons. To schedule a post, click the "Later" button and enter any date and time in the future.
- Start composing your posts! Add images, video, and text for each account and click the "Create Post" button.
Scheduled posts will now show up on your Content Queue Calendar where you can edit and manage posts before they go out. Or if you chose to publish now, posts will be published to your accounts immediately.
To learn more about creating and scheduling social media posts with Rilo, check out our Support section for more info.